Monday, December 27, 2010

Magnetic Levitation Pic

Extrabyte.info of atomic nuclei, a site "magic" Chemical

La conoscenza della matematica ha come fondamento principale quello dell'esercitazione. Non è assolutamente possibile comprendere la teoria senza l'ausilio degli esercizi.
What I am presenting today is a magical site, what you need if you are looking for a complete collection of math.

Extrabyte.info is really a magic, which contains the list of exercises is complete - I have served me well while I was busy in preparation for the mathematical analysis of the lure of my course - and includes exercises done dimatematica and mathematical analysis for secondary schools and for the two years of university courses in science.
You will have thousands of exercises and explanatory pages of calculus I and II, algebra, algebra tensor and linear algebra, probability, differential and integral calculus, biostatistics, and much more.

All the exercises that you will find in these pages are revised and corrected by using Mathematica , to whom we have spoken, and whose reliability is not questioned. Course content, as recommended in the main page, should be taken with the benefit of the doubt, but I would say you need to stay fairly quiet.

It seems to me should thank the author of the blog extrabyte.info, "host" in these pages, which play a highly important and provides very valuable material.

Ali

0 comments:

Post a Comment